Details•Specially designed sharps container
•Protective plastic liner and tie
•Specially designed and approved inner carton
•Prepaid outer shipping carton
•Water-resistant sealing tape
•Shipping manifest form for tracking and certificate of destruction
•Clear and easy instructions
- Additional Information
SKU GS121 Dimensions (inch) 9.5x8.5x6 Product suggest Usage 1. Use the sharp container until it is full and ready to mail back.
2. Place the container into the approved plastic satchel and close it with the twist-tie provided.
3. Put the bag-enclosed container into the specially designed protective brown box.
4. Insert the brown box into the USPS approved white shipping carton.
5. Complete the Customer Manifest Tracking Document, insert into the plastic pouch that is affixed to the outside of the white shipping carton. Maintain the white copy for your records.
6. Carefully seal carton flap with the water-resistant tape provided.
7. You will receive documentation verifying the destruction of your medical waste within 2-3 weeks.
Product caution 1. Wash hands after handling medical sharp.
2. Keep medical sharp container out of the reach of children and animals.
3. Tightly close the lid of the medical sharp container when not in use.
4. Never place medical sharps, such as disposable hypodermic needles, syringes, and lancets, loosely into the trash.
Product format 9″x5.5″x7.3″
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $4.10
Starting at: $14.50
Starting at: $22.95
Starting at: $7.80
Starting at: $26.00
Starting at: $19.00