The fingertip pulse oximeter is non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobi (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR). The portable fingertip device is indicated fo radult and pediatric patients in home and hospital environments (including clinical use in internist, surgery, anesthesia, intensive care, etc).
- Displays pulse intensity as bar graph and pulse wave form.
- Features a bright OLED screen with changeable display mode and adjustable screen brightness.
- Automatic power off function.
- Light, convenient to carry with included lanyard and carry case
- Includes two AAA batteries and delivers approximately 32 continuous hours of operation.
- Additional Information
SKU GD107 Dimensions (inch) 3x1x2" Product suggest Usage 1. Remove the back cover and install the two AAA batteries included in the box.
2. Insert your finger by aligning it with the red light and wait for the oximeter to switch on.
3. Read the results in eight to ten seconds.
4. The main screen can rotate four display directions after short press the button.
Product format 2.2x1.2x1.1"